As an ICRMP member, you enjoy the benefits of a comprehensive insurance package, cost savings, and price stability.
If you have questions, contact Sandy Moser - Underwriting Manager - Email: email@example.com - Phone: 208-246-8212
All members receive the following comprehensive collection of coverages:
- Airports and Airstrips Liability
- Non-owned Aircraft Liability
- Employee Dishonesty
- Technology & Professional Services
- Privacy & Cyber Security
- Privacy Regulatory Defense
- Business Interruption
- Data Recovery
- Cyber Extortion
- Data Breach Response Costs
- Crisis Management
- Auto Liability
- Chemical Spraying
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Practices
- General Liability
- Law Enforcement and Jails
- Professional Liability for Medical Directors, EMT's & Paramedics
- Public Land Fire Supression
- Public Officials Errors & Omissions
- Sexual Molestation
- Special Events
- Service Interruption
- Accidental pollutant discharge
- Animal mortality for service animals
- Buildings/Structures/Outdoor Equipment
- Demolition & Increased Cost of Construction
- Earth Movement
- Heavy Equipment
- Operational Disruption Expenses
- Property Under Construction
- Terrorist Property
- Terrorist Liability
ICRMP has enjoyed a long history with independent agents who have helped
us grow by recruiting public entities to join ICRMP. The majority are longtime
partners who are loyal to your communities and to ICRMP. They represent a
local voice from your communities and provide an independent perspective.
They are community staples who remain steadfast during political turnovers.
1. Keeps track of your property such as buildings, vehicles and mobile
2. Collects your liability premium exposures each year such as payroll,
budget information and number of employees.
3. Communicates your member contribution (premium) on behalf of
ICRMP each renewal along with any pertinent insurance policy changes.
“ICRMP is focused on finding coverage rather than trying to get out of coverage.”
Craig Chandler, President, Chandler Agency, Inc.